THE EURASIAN FELLOWSHIP APPLICATION PERIOD IS NOW CLOSED.
This form is ONLY for the Eurasian Fellowship Application for the Oxford CEDAW for Change Institute held from June 1 – 6, 2020. Please be sure you are eligible before you fill in the form.
These fellowships are supported by the Women’s Solidarity Fund with financial support from Open Society Foundations, and cover tuition fees, travel and accommodations for those selected.
The fellowship application period runs from December 1st, 2019 to January 10th, 2020. You must complete your full application during that time to be considered. Decisions will be made by committee, and you will be notified after January 10th, 2020.
- You must be a national or full-time resident of one of the following Eurasian states: Ukraine, Belarus, Moldova (Central Europe), Armenia, Azerbaijan, Georgia (South Caucasus), and Tajikistan, Kyrgyz Republic, Turkmenistan, Kazakhstan and Uzbekistan (Central Asia).
- You must demonstrate that you work for women’s human rights and gender equality in some capacity.
- You must be in a position to develop and implement a project to apply your learning after the course.
- You must identify as a woman. Women from under-represented and marginalized groups are particularly invited to apply.
- If selected, you must commit to complete BOTH the online learning program and attend all the in-class sessions in Oxford between June 1 – 6, 2020.